- Parts : Parts of this contract are N.P.NEWU LTD , in – Kallipoleos 48b Nicosia – Cyprus, and the consumer whose personal data are indicated in the order form/sale invoice.
- Subject : With this contract, the N.P.NEWU LTD Offers the goods and services chosen by the Customer in the order form/sale invoice , to be considered an integral part of the contract.
- Improvement of the contract : The contract is finalized following the acceptance of these general conditions; The customer will receive from N.P.NEWU LTD An e-mail that summarizes the contents of your order and the reference to these terms.
- Availability of the goods : The Customer can only purchase the goods in the catalog published on the website neemakeupcy.com and in the quantities present in the warehouse. If the order exceeds the quantity present in the warehouse, the purchase will be accepted for the quantity of goods available, and the Customer will be informed via e-mail or telephone of the possible future availability of the goods and the time of supply.
- Consideration and method of payment : Customer will pay to N.P.NEWU LTD The price agreed in the order form/Sale invoice The total price is inclusive of VAT and net of any other legal charges. Delivery charges will be automatically counted and will be summed up in the order confirmation page. Delivery costs may vary depending on the payment method chosen by the customer and the country of destination. Details of the total composition are indicated in the “order detail” sent in e-mail and can be consulted at any time through the user profile .
- Delivery times : N.P.NEW U LTD Through its supplier, will deliver it by courier or trusted shipper within 5 working days from the order at the address indicated in the order form. However, the Customer expressly agrees to receive the goods even if delivered within 15 working days from receipt of the order. These delivery times refer to products in the warehouse at the time of purchase. No liability can be charged to the supplier and N.P.NEW U LTD For delays in delivery of goods due to chance or force majeure.
- Customer Obligations : By accepting this contract, the Customer declares that he has read and accepted in his / her part of the offer of the product specifications and of the general conditions of the contract. Customer Care will print and retain this contract. The Customer declares that he has not entered the false or fancy data form, and declares that the data entered corresponds to his / her actual personal data. N.P.NEW U LTD Reserves the right to pursue any breach and abuse in the appropriate locations. The obligations assumed by the Customer in this article and the guarantee of the good end of payment made by the Customer pursuant to art. 5 are essential for N.P.NEW U LTD , Which reserves the right, in the event of non-performance of one of these obligations, to terminate the contract of law, without prejudice to any right to compensation.
- Communications : Any communications and notifications to N.P.NEW U LTD Must send by registered letter A / R advance by to: N.P.NEW U LTD, Kallipoleos 48 b Nicosia – Cyprus . You can contact the Customer by email or phone.
Sales of products carried out through the internet are similar to mail order sales .
For each purchase made on www.neemakeupcy.com, the customer can still decide whether to receive the invoice. In the event that there are discrepancies in the document (incorrect personal data) or there is a need for new items, please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org . The Customer can ask when ordering that the product is sent to an address different from the one indicated on the invoice. In case of withdrawal and return of the product, the Customer will receive a refund of the cost of the product and related credit note.
our goal is to ensure the maximum satisfaction of our customers, giving the possibility to return the purchased products.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
If the customer is not satisfied with the product or if he has received products that do not comply with the order, it is possible to return the purchase within 14 working days from delivery of the product. The right of withdrawal can only be exercised by the invoice holder, not by other people who have received the delivery. The return of products is subject to the acceptance of the product by N.P.NEWU LTD. To make the return, the customer must contact customer service providing the following information
- NAME AND SURNAME
- REASON FOR RETURN
It will then send the product to N.P.NEWU LTD.
THE SHIPPING ADDRESS IS:
N.P.NEW U LTD
Kallipoleos 48B , Nicosia – Cyprus 1071.
Returns of items purchased will not be accepted unless the above procedure has been completed.
CONDITIONS FOR ACCEPTING THE RETURN
To accept the return we must verify that the product has not been used and that it has not undergone any type of damage or alteration. Returned products must be shipped no later than 14 days from the date of delivery of the order in their original packaging or, if damaged, in packaging of equivalent size and strength. We will refund the return only if all the aforementioned conditions have been met. Transportation and handling costs will not be refunded.
RETURN SHIPPING COSTS
In the event that you intend to withdraw from a purchase, the shipping costs for returning the product are charged to the customer. Even in the event that a product is returned due to a request for definitive return, replacement or exchange because it does not comply with what is requested or due to defects (always relating to unused products) the return costs will be charged to the customer. Once we have verified the nature of the return and accepted the dispute, the costs of returning the product will be borne by N.P.NEW U LTD
RE-CREDIT OF THE REFUND
After we have received the return and checked that all the requirements have been met, we will send a confirmation email to the customer and we will subsequently re-credit the amount paid. When purchasing with a credit card, the time required to view the refund depends on the institution that issued the card.